$0 Down Payment Loan
GenWealth’s $0 Down loans are a great option for people looking to do building rehab work or additions. For those who qualify, zero down renovation loans are one of the easiest ways to open up opportunities for a successful commercial rehab project.
For Value Add/Rehab Projects Only
No ground-up construction or land. With our $0 down loans, we will lend up to 75% of stabilized value, to include purchase price, rehab budget, closing and carrying costs. This is a TRUE 100% program with $0 down on the loan payment. The only out of pocket expense is for an MAI Appraisal
- Purchase Price: $900,000
- Rehab Budget: $400,000
- Total Costs: $1,300,000
- Stablized Value: $2,000,000
Our rehab financing lenders will lend on $1,500,000 ($2,000,000*75%). In this scenario, $1,500,000 would cover your Purchase Price, Rehab Budget, and Closing Costs. The only out of pocket expense during our 0 down home loans is for an Appraisal.
Commercial Program Details
- Loan Amounts: $1,000,000 to $10,000,000
- Property Types: Multifamily, Office, Retail, Mixed-Use, Hotels, Warehouse/Self-Storage
- Lending Area: Nationwide
- Rates: 11 – 12%, Interest Only
- Term: 12 Month Bridge
- Lender Points: 5
- Broker Points: 2
Residential Program Details
We also have 100% financing for single-family residences and multifamily. This is capped at 70% ARV and is dependent on experience, credit, and location of the property.
- Loan Amounts: $75,000 to $1,000,000
- Property Types: Single-Family Residences and Multifamily
- Lending Area: Ask for details
- Rates: 9.99%-12.25%, Interest Only
- Term: 4 to 12 Month Bridge Loan
- Lender Points: 2
- Broker Points: 2
- MUST have experience and track record with the property type being purchased
- MUST show liquidity to make monthly payments after 6 months of interest reserves ends.
- MUST have a very solid exit strategy to payoff the bridge loan within 12 months.
- MUST show liquidity for interest reserves. Typically, we expect you to have 8%-15% of your loan total as cash-on-hand so that we’re certain you can cover your closing costs and at least the first 6 months of interest payments.
- MUST have a very solid exit strategy to payoff the bridge loan within 6 months.