Fix & Flip Program
GenWealth’s fix and flip financing is designed to connect real estate rehab and development projects with qualified lenders. We can help you find mortgage loans that work with the goals of your commercial venture. Our fix and flip loans make building flipping and rehabilitation secure and as easy as possible.
Looking to Fix & Flip?
Building rehab and house flipping presents a variety of lucrative financial opportunities. Investing in home and building rehab and preparing for unforeseen expenses is often difficult without help. At GenWealth, it is our team’s job to make your building rehab project a success. Our fix and flip loans and financing can help you invest easily. As experienced brokers, we can connect you with our network of lenders. Our loan and financing options are perfect for the building rehab and flipping industry. We can help you find financing or house flipping lenders when no one else can.
House flipping and building rehab can come with a host of unexpected costs. Loans and financing cannot only help you get started, but financial support can help you deal with things that you cannot anticipate. Our Fix and Flip loans and property financing is designed to help you during every step of the process. Get in touch with our team today.
General Info & Details
- Loan Amount: $75,000 to $10,000,000
- Minimum Property Value: $120,000
- Lending Area: Nationwide
- Property Types: Non-Owner Occupied 1-4 Family Real Estate, Condos, Townhomes, 5+ Unit Apartments, Mixed-Use Properties
- Loan to Cost: Up to 75% of the Purchase Price + Up to 100% of Renovation Costs; Not to Exceed 65% of the After Repair Value
- Interest Rate: Starting at 7.49%
- Short term loans are available to help the Investor acquire the property, make renovations, and flip for a profit.
- Some programs do not require income verification or reserves